Bonzini WCS May 8-10

Details of international Foosball events
willhawkes
BFA General Secretary

Bonzini WCS May 8-10

Post by willhawkes » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:21 am

We're expecting a good sized delegation at the Bonzini WCS which is taking place near Paris on May 8-10. Two bits of admin:

a) If you want to register yourself, please get in touch with Jody who is handling these in the ITSF system.

b) here's a message from Team GB Men's Captain Chris Lyall:

+++

As team captain it is my job to select the men's team for this year's Nations Cup event at the Bonzini WCS. Unfortunately I will not be going to this tournament, so instead it is my job to select a replacement captain to manage the team instead. Could all players going to this event please email events@britfoos.com to inform me of their attendance and willingness to play in the nations cup event. I will then select a captain for the men's team out of those going who will organise the squad.

+++

Chris will announce the captain in due course.

Steviola

Re: Bonzini WCS May 8-10

Post by Steviola » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:12 am

Tempted if there is a good crowd...

Bundy Volume 1
BFA Regional Rep - London

Post by Bundy Volume 1 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:25 am

As above.

willhawkes
BFA General Secretary

Post by willhawkes » Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:31 am

UPDATE FROM THE ITSF ON THE BONZINI WCS

This is to let you know that registration for the Bonzini WCS that will take place in Beauvais (France), from May 8 to 10, 2015, are now available through the Fast software. [please let Jody or Will know to register you]

Various competitions will take place in the following categories: Open, Women, Juniors and Seniors.

As in previous years, the first 3 Open Singles winners as well as the winner of the Women, Juniors and Seniors Singles categories will be automatically qualified for the World Championships and will also benefit from a travel package to attend the next World Championships that will be hold in Torino - Italy in April 2015 (each package amounts to € 250 to € 800 depending on where they reside).

Besides, the first 3 Open doubles as well as the winner of the Women, Juniors and Seniors Doubles categories will be qualified too for the World Championships ONLY if they are from the same country. There is no travel package for the qualified players in double events.

Check your category

If you want to register, you have to check your category. Please note that the highest rank of each player will be taken into account (ITSF and FFFT rankings). Changes that take place in the rankings after today will not be taken into consideration for this event. For double events, a player may take part in a competition in a higher category than his/her own if his/her partner is ranked in that category.

http://www.table-soccer.org/page/world- ... nzini-2015

Register now

Once you find out what your rating is, contact your national federation who have to do your registration directly online via Fast.

To do the registration for this WCS:
- go to your federation’s personal page on the ITSF website and connect to FAST using your access code
- click on “Register your licensees”
- select a tournament in the “Online Registration” section, then click on "Online Registration"
- register your players by typing in their names, selecting their ranking category, the type of package and the competitions they have chosen
- click on “Register”
- make sure that your registrations have been taken into account by checking the List of players on the ITSF website

Deadline for registration is FRIDAY, MAY 1st, 2015.
No registration will be considered after this date.

Each federation must pay the registration fee for its licensees before this deadline too by bank transfer :
ACCOUNT ID
Iban : FR76 1470 6000 4132 5822 0500 065
Code swift : AGRIFRPP847

No registration will be validated without payment.

IMPORTANT : Women, Senior and Junior players must choose between playing in their category (WS, WD, SS, SD) or playing in the Open events (OS, OD).

NATIONAL TEAM COMPETITIONS

NEW THIS YEAR : NATIONAL TEAM COMPETITION in MULTI-TABLE FORMAT

Registration for national teams are also available now on the Fast software.

Men: 6 + 3 reserve players (minimum 5 players to make up a team)

Women, Junior & Senior : 4 + 2 reserve players (minimum 3 players to make up a team)

The deadline for National team registration and TABLE PICKS is: FRIDAY, 24TH APRIL 2015 INCLUDED. No registration will be taken into account after this date.

Jonathan May
BFA Committee Observer

Post by Jonathan May » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:35 pm

So I can qualify for Turin 2015 by winning here?

BREAKING: ITSF bends space time.

Gipsy Beast
BFA Vice Chairman

Post by Gipsy Beast » Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:03 pm

Hey peeps there is a good bunch of us going - here is the facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/314040255455180/

Currently confirmed that I know:

- Vito Migliore
- Yaka Diaz
- David Angelique
- J-P Thompson
- Antoine Grigorieff
- Andrei Rusell Gebtett

willhawkes
BFA General Secretary

Post by willhawkes » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:16 pm

I'm doing the registrations now - please tell me if you'd like to go.

Jody
BFA Committee Observer

Post by Jody » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:47 am

Could team captains please contact me ASAP regarding the team kits.

Thanks,
Jody