Warwick University DYP event 13:00 sat 7th May 2011

Inter-locale match organisation / match results.
Alex MM

Post by Alex MM » Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:13 pm

Warickfoos is planning a casual DYP tournament at our SU with 2 Garlando tables and a Tornado. We'll use the Garlando's for the event and probably just use the Tornado to mess around on (Depends on numbers). We ran a smaller event in March and got a whole variety of differnt skill levels and it was great fun. So absolutly everyone should feel they can enter! Student or not.

Registraion
The tournament will be completly free and to give us a rough estimate of numbers we have a facebook event http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=214025675277965 but otherwise just turn up. Also I have been told there will be some fun prizes : )

Travel
The address is:
Warwick SU
Gibbet Hill Rd
Coventry
CV4 7AL
We'll be in the atrium of the SU near costcutters. It's the newest building between Warwick SUHQ and the Rootes building. Here is a link from our university's website with detailed travel directions to the uni and parking is free on the weekends.http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/about/visiting

We've already heard back from Keele university who are bringing a few people down and we would love to see even more of you!

I accidently posted this in the student zone first my bad for the spam only just started using this forum....... Still not sure if this is the right place.

Christopher Lyall
BFA Regional Rep - South West

Re: Warwick University DYP event 13:00 sat 7th May 2011

Post by Christopher Lyall » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:32 am

Alex MM wrote:I accidently posted this in the student zone first my bad for the spam only just started using this forum....... Still not sure if this is the right place.
This is fine. Ideally something like this would get posted in the student zone, and in the west midlands regional forum.
www.fivebar.co.uk - Foosball Tournaments, Leagues, Shop