MYCtornadoFOOS

CannonBallGuy

Re: MYCtornadoFOOS

Post by CannonBallGuy » Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:47 pm

jinxsi wrote:Then we played who can get the ball into the smallest hole…and the result is obvious if you ever played Tom.
This sounds like far more information than we needed! I take it you both got bored of the foosball... :mrgreen:

Tomolo

Post by Tomolo » Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:50 pm

Hahaha very funny mac, when you gonna come down and challenge our titles??

jinxsi

Post by jinxsi » Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:06 am

Mac, when someone enters a tourny and passes back 5-2 to attack, in singles.....and (scores)wins.....small holes count.

jinxsi

Tomolo

Post by Tomolo » Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:11 am

Yeah I gave up with my 3 bar tonight and ended up passing back to 2 bar and winning that way, although that dink against you was probably the shot of the night :P

jinxsi

Post by jinxsi » Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:17 am

yeah yeah right, i think that was when someone offered to buy me a drink and i took my mind off the game and then you dinked....... :D

Looking forward to Sunday and seeing what Matt can produce. i dont think he has a chance but then well see....?

CannonBallGuy

Post by CannonBallGuy » Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:50 am

Thanks very much for the invite but if your regular meetings are Fridays and Sundays I probably won't be able to get down until the Welsh Open as I work Fridays and Jason (my chauffeur) works all weekend up in the valleys.

Perhaps I can get down there on public transport one Sunday when I'm done with uni for the year.

Tomolo

Post by Tomolo » Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:18 am

Thursdays is usually our day dude, get involved :P

But genuinely, I'm up for fooze like every single day so would try and make it possible to suit a time you want (that applies to anyone who is reading this btw)

jinxsi

Post by jinxsi » Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:39 pm

Usual crowd are meeting on Thurs at 7pm at MYC. I'll run a singles de, then Matt can play Tom for the local MYC title.

Tomolo

Post by Tomolo » Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:38 pm

Can we just do a single knockout? Then get around to the other titles faster, to try and get through as many asap.

jinxsi

Post by jinxsi » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:16 pm

Sure, perhaps we can have a straight knockout for as many of the events we created as poss etc....then hopefully we can have some other people holding a title......which would be good

jinxsi

Post by jinxsi » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:50 pm

Me, Tom, Matt, Ben, Adam and Cameron played tonight at MYC. We started with the main title fight between the last two singles event winners, Tom and Matt. Tom was the reigning champ and then matt won the last singles event when we had some visitors (sarah and Joe). They played a 5.3 format and Tom won. Then we played the 2 bar, 5 bar and 3 bar titles. Amazingly Tom lost his 2 bar title to Cameron. he retained his 5 bar title and I retained my 3 bar title. Then we played doubles, and somehow despite me and Ben winning all our games we had to play a final which Tom and Adam won....luckily. This means a final final has to be played between Tom and Adam and Tom and Dave (the last winners)...should be interesting. Then the bar closed and everyone left, fortunately I have keys so me and Tom stayed and played the first to 9 title and another 3 bar event. Tom won the first to 9 and I won the 3 bar.

jinxsi

CannonBallGuy

Post by CannonBallGuy » Tue May 05, 2009 8:08 pm

Tomolo wrote:Thursdays is usually our day dude, get involved :P

But genuinely, I'm up for fooze like every single day so would try and make it possible to suit a time you want (that applies to anyone who is reading this btw)
I'd love to come down once uni is done for the year but that pretty much coincides with the Welsh Open so I guess I'll see you guys then. :)