Mystery Guest at next Cotty Invitational

Humberside, S. Yorks, W.Yorks, N.Yorks, E Yorks, Lincs
Shovo

Post by Shovo » Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:30 am

The Pink 'Peril' wrote:Anyway, me Dave Z, Shovo and Naked Martyn Harris want an invite!
I've got one.  8)

Jonathan may
BFA Committee Observer

Post by Jonathan may » Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:59 am

Shovo wrote:I've got one.  8)
Ebay it.

Catherine

Post by Catherine » Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:25 pm

Shovo wrote:
The Pink 'Peril' wrote:Anyway, me Dave Z, Shovo and Naked Martyn Harris want an invite!
I've got one.  8)
I'm sooooooo upset. I didn't get one.
LLAB

Rob Atha

Post by Rob Atha » Sun Jun 26, 2005 4:58 pm

The Pink 'Peril' wrote:
Shovo wrote:
I've got one.  8)
Look at all these glory hunters wanting a invite now they know billy is coming.

Catherine

Post by Catherine » Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:42 pm

Rob Atha wrote:
The Pink 'Peril' wrote:
Shovo wrote: I've got one.  8)
Look at all these glory hunters wanting a invite now they know billy is coming.
How could billy fail to meet the Pink Peril...the epitomy of pink foos in the UK!?! I want an invite because Rob Atha is going! ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! just kidding...I just want an invite anyway cause, well it's a secret...i'll tell you if I get an invite  :D
besides you need some  8) ness there. not that cotty isn't cool. he's the coolest dude in the world, and the best looking, and the best at foos, with the biggest and most exciting snake EVER!
LLAB

robmoss2k

Post by robmoss2k » Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:53 pm

What would Billy want with pink foos? Anyway. He's going to the worlds. So you'll get to meet him there instead...

Catherine

Post by Catherine » Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:01 pm

robmoss2k wrote:What would Billy want with pink foos? Anyway. He's going to the worlds. So you'll get to meet him there instead...
Rob Moss - I will never play with you again if you keep on rubbishing pink foos! It was pink foos that I was playing in mixed doubles in Oxford whilst you stood there holding up the rods!!!  :lol:  :wink:

Besides...I'm well not convinced about the worlds...would help if someone helped with accomodation! There were murmurings of John W sorting it, but haven't heard anything yet.  :roll: If i'm gonna go, I need to plan ahead and sort out a baby sitter for my little boy. :shock:

I've cleared my inbox for Cotty's invitation. it was full before...sort of explains my lack of receiving it yet.

Anyway...I have foos to practice. Back over to the pub! xx
LLAB

robmoss2k

Post by robmoss2k » Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:31 pm

Okay, I shall stop rubbishing it. But you do realise that you've just hit 80 posts in 6 days? That's quite a lot... less posting, more foos!

Catherine

Post by Catherine » Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:31 pm

robmoss2k wrote:Okay, I shall stop rubbishing it. But you do realise that you've just hit 80 posts in 6 days? That's quite a lot... less posting, more foos!
That's pretty good eh. It's cause I've been stuck in the house with bad ribs.  :cry: I've been bored and sad  :cry:

But good point.

have you been doing a daily check of my post log???
LLAB

Catherine

Post by Catherine » Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:32 pm

Good point Cath

Cheers,
Rhys
LLAB

robmoss2k

Post by robmoss2k » Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:07 pm

The Pink 'Peril' wrote:have you been doing a daily check of my post log???
I had a quick look. I wonder if there's a "most active posters" mod? Or even if there isn't I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to make one. Could be interesting...

Catherine

Post by Catherine » Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:15 pm

I heard from a good source that Worthington's been actively seeking to increase his post count  :wink:  :lol:
LLAB

Chaz

Post by Chaz » Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:15 pm

robmoss2k wrote:
The Pink 'Peril' wrote:have you been doing a daily check of my post log???
I had a quick look. I wonder if there's a "most active posters" mod? Or even if there isn't I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to make one. Could be interesting...
Theres a "fastest poster" module for the statistics mod. I don't run it because I figure it encourages spamming. People get very competitive.

PaPz

Post by PaPz » Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:18 am

Hey all i look foward to comming to England... and the cotty invitational :)

You guyz will not get me to drink... lol im sorry but theres no way! I would like if you didnt even try to get me to drink cause it gets kinda old and boring... and its not going to happen haha. If you guyz really wanna try tho its fine i guess.

This is just going to be a lil fun thing right... cause i usually dont try unless its a big tourney but i will show anyone anything they want.

PaPz

Catherine

Re: ...

Post by Catherine » Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:46 am

PaPz wrote:Hey all i look foward to comming to England... and the cotty invitational :)
Hey, the man himself speaks! Do you realise how many people want to come to the Cotty invitational just cause you're there!!!???!!! Cotty'll start ebaying invites if we're not careful!

You guyz will not get me to drink... lol im sorry but theres no way! I would like if you didnt even try to get me to drink cause it gets kinda old and boring... and its not going to happen haha. If you guyz really wanna try tho its fine i guess.
Would you try some of my granny's special brownies? She's american so it'd make you feel right at home.

This is just going to be a lil fun thing right... cause i usually dont try unless its a big tourney but i will show anyone anything they want.
I think it's gonna be a really lil thing...Cotty hasn't invited many people :(  Doubt it'll be fun though with no pink foos there :( You'll probably be really bored. Come down to oxford afters if you want for some cheering up.

PaPz
LLAB

Cotty

Post by Cotty » Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:49 am

Don't worry Billy, it's a very laid back and fun weekend, you'll love it.  I understand the drinking thing too, so there's gonna be no pressure.

See you later in the week at the Nationals in Chicago.

And sorry to everyone wanting to come, the house is not big enough for that many people and I'm only renting at the moment, sorry!

Matt.
"A day without laughing is a day wasted"

Catherine

Post by Catherine » Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:52 am

Cotty wrote:Don't worry Billy, it's a very laid back and fun weekend, you'll love it.  I understand the drinking thing too, so there's gonna be no pressure.

And sorry to everyone wanting to come, the house is not big enough for that many people and I'm only renting at the moment, sorry! But if you can sort accomodation elsewhere then you'd be very welcome...especially Cath cause she's great.

See you later in the week at the Nationals in Chicago.

Matt.
Thanks Cotty. I'll check my diary. :D
LLAB

The Doctor
BFA Chairman

Post by The Doctor » Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:11 pm

Billy,

Come down to Colchester for some WC Garlando practice. I can throw in some dead spiders, laidback conversation with visiting Romanian relatives and a visit to the town's famous Guano Dome (TM) for free.  :D

Andrei

Catherine

Post by Catherine » Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:23 pm

Billy. Change your flights and come down a few weeks earlier and I'll take you on a foos tour of venues in England!...I haven't been to most and would like to! I hear you're pretty awesome on the table, but I bet you haven't played pink foos before!?

:D Cath xx
LLAB

nfm24

Post by nfm24 » Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:25 pm

And Andrei's mum can cut your hair for free.