Yorkshire Players

Humberside, S. Yorks, W.Yorks, N.Yorks, E Yorks, Lincs
tonylend

Yorkshire Players

Post by tonylend » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:57 pm

Hi message to anyone playing in the Yorkshire region, we have 8 players our company, but unsure how good we are, please get in touch if you fancy meeting up for friendly games anywhere in Leeds, Bradford or Harrogate areas. Cheers Tony

matty96
BFA Regional Rep - North

Re: Yorkshire Players

Post by matty96 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:27 pm

Hi Tony.Might be too far for you but check out Darlington Table Football Club.We have a wide range of players from World Champions down to complete novices.

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/#!/DarlingtonTFC
Website - http://www.darlingtontfc.co.uk/

Next league night Friday 25th October.

Regards Matty.

Boris
BFA Treasurer

Post by Boris » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:46 pm

Hi Tony

Your other option for regular playing nights would be the Rainbow Snooker Club in Manchester on Fridays and Sundays - a regular crowd of 4-12 players of semi-pro to pro-standard and monthly tournaments on the 3rd weekend (Fridays in odd months, Sundays in even months).

There are also a few players up in Harrogate and I am delivering them a Fireball on Monday. The Doncaster club also exists and meet occasionally.

Best of all would be for you all to form your own Registered BFA Club which will attract more players in the area, and give you the options of joining the BFA League and running official competitions as part of the North East Regional Championships. A number of 'works' teams joined the league last season (e.g. Deloitte, Cambridge Commodities, Singer Sewing Machines, Property Consortium UK) and all thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Expect an announcement about the 2013-14 league in the next few days.

Moderator Note - I will leave this topic here for one week then move it to the Yorkshire regional forum.

tonylend

Post by tonylend » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:45 pm

Thanks Guys

Cheers for you reply Darlington, it's a bit far until we know whether we are any good, but hopefully we'll be in touch. I've created a team on this website called Farsley Rangers, but unsure whether it's registered properly, I'll have another go. Boris if you can mention us to the Harrogate Players we'd be up for travelling over there if they fancy a few games one night. We play on a garlando. Ta Tony