tables in/around bham?

Herefordshire, Worcs, Warks, WMids, Staffs, Shropshire
Jonesy

tables in/around bham?

Post by Jonesy » Tue May 20, 2014 4:15 pm

just wondered if anyone knows of any (preferably garlando) tables in or around the birmingham area. i know there is nuneaton but thats a bit far.

if anyone can recommend an arcade or pub they might know, much appreciated

cheers

stu

willhawkes
BFA General Secretary

Re: tables in/around bham?

Post by willhawkes » Wed May 21, 2014 8:05 pm

Nuneaton or Warwick Uni are your best bets if you want to find regular players.

Or if you're just looking for a table, have a look at our clubs and venues database.

http://www.britfoos.com/clubs-venues

[oh, and please LIKE us on Facebook / British Foosball Association / that's where we put the bulk of our interesting content these days]

Matt Price
Site Administrator

Post by Matt Price » Thu May 22, 2014 1:08 pm

There was a fireball that I found some time ago in a pub called St Bernards Grange - it's Sheldon way and can be found on the venue map: http://www.britfoos.com/venues/map. No idea if that is even still there.

I was told there was a Garlando in Birmingham centre somewhere but did try to find one once to no avail (we found a really poorly maintained bonzini in a sports bar on Broad Street). Bear in mind this is a few years back.

Nuneaton or Warwick uni really are the best bet - I'd almost guarantee any table that you did manage to find in or around Birmingham itself would be in pretty naff condition.

Sampson

Post by Sampson » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:21 pm

There are a few Fireballs on Bristol Road in Selly Oak, specifically in The Soak and The Bristol Pear. Or there was when I was last there 2 years ago...