New Guy looking for some players locally

Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambs, Beds, Herts, Essex
Oatsey

New Guy looking for some players locally

Post by Oatsey » Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:49 pm

Hi,

I have been contacted by Lee who lives near Norwich (nr31 8az) and is dead keen!

He used to play and has rediscovered his love of the game so is there someone nearby he can meet to play somewhere e.g. The polish guys or UEA guys . He is particularly keen to see how good or not he is !

He is willing to travel or you can go to his place.

Let me know if you have any suggestions and i will put you in touch.

They may now have Garlandos in Norwich Rileys for example as well.

atomic tortoise

Re: New Guy looking for some players locally

Post by atomic tortoise » Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:15 am

Hey Dave,thanks for your help,but I've had to take matters into my own hands and create my own scene.Great yarmouth has quite large Portugese and Polish communities who I'm hoping will want to play....again thanks.....nothing in the world except rock and roll foosball....float on!

atomic tortoise

Re: New Guy looking for some players locally

Post by atomic tortoise » Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:37 pm

ladies and gentlemen we are floating in space.......and if you look carefully you'll spot some new fireball tables in the greater great yarmouth metropolitan area....they are located at junx clothing....corner of half moon row and market place....merlins located on apsley road [corner of trafalgar place and marine parade] and the golfers arms on salisbury road in chinatown....all the tables are clean,level,lubricated and have a full compliment of 9 official fireball balls....50p per game....float on!