Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambs, Beds, Herts, Essex
- Posts: 319
- Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2003 6:04 pm
- Real Name: Mike Pearce
No one plays round here. Oh well.
- Posts: 3613
- Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2003 4:14 pm
- Real Name: John Worthington
- Location: Wirral
Are you sure? I played round therelast week - there was a huge crowd.
- Posts: 984
- Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2003 1:04 pm
- Real Name: Mark "I'm on the left" Williams
- Location: Chicago
Black Cloud wrote:No one plays round here. Oh well.
El Cap wrote:Are you sure? I played round there last week - there was a huge crowd.
Reading glasses for Mr Worthington...
Just Cup Them
- Posts: 2024
- Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2003 10:59 am
- Real Name: Dave Morgan
- Location: Wokingham
This thread is rivetting me already, the English language hasn't been so exciting since the great Varsity spelling wars of 2005!
If grammar is the new weapon of choice then let battle commenced!
- Posts: 1519
- Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2003 4:12 pm
- Real Name: Dan Gallon
- Location: London
I played round here only the other week. I managed a magnificent third while playing Andrei. Admittedly his brother was there as well, and he also soundly pummeled me into submission. But anyway back to foosball...
- Posts: 4072
- Joined: Sun Jan 19, 2003 11:17 pm
- Real Name: Dave Ziemann
- Location: London, UK
I think Mike was complaining about the shape of the balls....