Garlando Coperto Deluxe leg levelers

Tables to buy or sell / Table upgrades / Table parts, specifications etc.
Bushy

Garlando Coperto Deluxe leg levelers

Post by Bushy » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:51 pm

My local bar has just bought a "Garlando Coperto Deluxe" http://garlandofootballtables.co.uk/gar ... all-table/ that is never level and i was wondering if there was any custom leg levers on the market that could be used on the bottom of this thing as using bar mats etc doesn't quite cut it!
The bottom of the legs looks like solid wood with no holes for screw in ones from what i can see....

Oatsey

Re: Garlando Coperto Deluxe leg levelers

Post by Oatsey » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:01 pm

Hi Bushy,

havnt heard from you for ages!
good to hear you are still foosin up there !

Only thing i can think off is some of those antislip rubber matts under the offending leg or one under most legs and two under others!

Hope to see you perhaps on the 8th of June for teh first Capital Venue event?

PS you really do need to shave.

Bushy

Post by Bushy » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:14 am

Hey Oatsey,
I didn't know there was any event on the 8th of June, i can see anything on the forums about it yet but i may have simply missed it. Im still playing alot of local foosball but its tough to keep the passion going with so few players that are above simply bar spinning which i find surprising as leeds is on my doorstep but alas there are no keen players!

That said there is a new venue called "the den" that is ideal of introducing new players to the game as it has a sport bar/studenty vibe to the place but the table is lacking in a few areas. Ill have a look at some non-slip mats and also getting in some barhez balls as there still running on the horrid orange ones.

The handles on the garlando are the standard bare plastic with wood strips which i find slip right out of your hand with anything slightly open handed so would you have any suggestions for a more permanent rubber grip solution? I have in the past purchased cricket bat grips and used them in pubs as a long term solution but they tend to go smooth and slippy after a few short weeks. The roberto sport comes with some very good standard rubber grips for there handles but i don't think they would stretch over the larger garlando handles.

Any thoughts/suggestions would be appriciated
Bushy

Boris
BFA Treasurer

Post by Boris » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:29 pm

The levellers for the Mark I World Champion Table (2002-04), which used the same legs as the Coperto should fit but you'd have to drill holes in the legs of the appropriate size. Not sure if you could still get these from anywhere but I could make enquiries.

joshjaeger

Post by joshjaeger » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:02 pm

Also, the leg levelers from the ITSF bonzini might be good. I only suggest them because the legs have a similar sloped orientation, well they are french... :?
Babyfoot for a better society