Fireball @ Underdog, Clapham

Within the M25
Steviola

Fireball @ Underdog, Clapham

Post by Steviola » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:15 pm

So I finally checked out the Fireball table in the Underdog pub near my house in Clapham and was pleasantly surprised. The table has been in there a while but was in good nick and there's even decent lighting as well.

It's a nice pub right next to the tube (Clapham Common, Northern Line) - http://www.theunderdogbar.co.uk/ - 16a Clapham Common South Side, SW4 7AB

Having played at Elbow Rooms yesterday I was thinking of setting up something similar at this venue on a different night in the week (open to suggestions).

Who would be up for playing here on a regular basis? PM me or post here and hopefully we can get something set up.

Steve

Mike A

Re: Fireball @ Underdog, Clapham

Post by Mike A » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:15 pm

50p or £1?

Steviola

Post by Steviola » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:19 pm

£1 for 9 balls, but seeing first hand how it worked well last night at Elbow Rooms with a decent group of people I'm fine with that.

Steviola

Post by Steviola » Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:04 pm

Looks like Mike, Alex, Peter Hajnal, his Hungarian friend, myself and possibly Dave Bareham will be going here 4pm Sunday - the more the merrier :)

Steviola

Post by Steviola » Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:38 pm

Obv was a good crack last Sunday, we played from about 4 until 8:30 and there were 6 of us: Alex, Mike, Peter, Peter's 2 mates from Hungary and myself. Table is in pretty good nick relative to other Foosball UK ones although could do with a couple of new pins.

I will try to arrange something for a week night soon, maybe a Thursday if that sounds good for people. Also I am planning on running a team out of this venue for the London League which I am currently (amongst many other things) trying to prepare.

Steve