Up for a game in London

Within the M25
Ben

Up for a game in London

Post by Ben » Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:07 pm

Ok well didn't get any replies from Reading or Nottingham

Did someone want to have a few games of Garlando or Fireball or Tornado in London? Somewhere walkable from a tube station if possible?
Burn all FAS

PaulM

Re: Up for a game in London

Post by PaulM » Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:58 am

I am sorry that no one has replied to your calls for a game.
But I think that shows that Britfoos is now redundant. All the traffic seems to be on Facebook and WhatsApp .
There is plenty of Foosball activity in London , Bristol and Manchester. Well enough to get a game most nights of the week. BarKick is the busiest venue and stays open late on Friday and Saturday.
There is a Tornado event on 13-15Dec at the Hive Stadium Camrose Ave, HA8 6AG London.
Come and join us.

Paul M

Ben

Re: Up for a game in London

Post by Ben » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:40 am

That's for the reply Paul, I went to BarKick on a Friday in 2017 and no one wanted to play me, besides its got Bonzini's and I'm not a huge fan.

As for the Tornado event that's gonna cost a minimum of £50 (40 Entry + 10 BFA Renewal) And I'd only want to play for 1 day (Saturday) . Plus the train.

Hmm £50 for one day seems a lot of money.

I could do I could treat it like seeing a show in the west end, like a treat but. I have no doubles partner (I guess my rank would be am or beginner now haven't checked) Without wanted to get sucked into Facebook, I don't even know how I'd get a partner.
Burn all FAS