Free Foosball Coaching At Isha Lounge

Playing advice / tips / Rules
Post here if you need help from the experts!
frogater

Free Foosball Coaching At Isha Lounge

Post by frogater » Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:39 pm

I was at Isha Lounge this week and asked Tich who could teach/coach me, he said if I was really serious about learning and get to be a top fooser, I should ask Pasqually (who wasn't there) to coach me. When I asked him why? Tich went into great details to explain to me like..
Pasqually is known as "vecchio maestro" or was is "vecchio professore"? Doesn't matter, previously, he'd taught some really good players, D Ziemann, Rhys Roberts, Albert Timou and Paul Kalsi (the old garage boys) also (reluctantly), Mile Cohen sometimes and numerous other players. Pasqually is undoubtedly a great player he always says "mi piace giocare a calcetto" (don't know what it means!) If it wasn't for injuries to his wrists, it is a general believe he STILL would be number 1 or number 2 in UK in rankings (even with all the Boris's fiddles). How good is Pas as a coach? Well, he is known as "Enzo Bearzot" of calcetto!! (I don't know who that is)
If anybody is interested in learning foosball, that means "passing, defending, attacking, time wasting, jarring, pull-shot, push-shot, front-pin, back-pin, middle-pin, side-pin, upside-pin and any other pins and of course the easiest shot to master the roll-over (or SNAKE as it is often called) then come over to Isha Lounge on Wednesday evenings and you what? it will not cost you anything!!

Boris
BFA Treasurer

Re: Free Foosball Coaching At Isha Lounge

Post by Boris » Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:06 pm

PMSL!

Jude

Re: Free Foosball Coaching At Isha Lounge

Post by Jude » Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:27 pm

:lol: