The Foosball Guide is Finally Released!

Playing advice / tips / Rules
Post here if you need help from the experts!
akoudrin

The Foosball Guide is Finally Released!

Post by akoudrin » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:34 am

I have been working on The Foosball Guide for the last 18 months and today it is finally ready to be officially released at http://www.FoosGuide.com!

I have put a lot of hard work into creating The Foosball Guide. It represents thorough research of existing foosball resources together with my own experience of learning foosball. I have carefully crafted all explanations to be concise, easy to understand, and avoiding repetition. In The Foosball Guide I have put a heavy emphasis on clear 2 dimensional diagrams that I have drawn for all important concepts.

A lot of other resources have photos or 3 dimensional diagrams that are often confusing. In The Foosball Guide I stay away from formal tournament rules and psychology of play. I leave it to other existing resources.

Head over to http://www.FoosGuide.com and check out The Foosball Guide!

Messiah

Re: The Foosball Guide is Finally Released!

Post by Messiah » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:34 pm

I would not recommend using this site for advice.

The discussion of Open versus Closed Palm grips is misleading and wrong. Despite this being pointed out, no change has been made.
Still going....

patritsch

Post by patritsch » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:22 am

There are tons of high quality advice available on the internet, from Rob Uyeyama's detailed written tutorials to Eric Dunn's and Zeke Cervantes' youtube-channels, just to name a few. Additionally, Pro Masters and other experienced tournament players readily share their knowledge on boards like this one.

It's all high quality information - and it's all free. Why should anyone pay for advice from someone who doesn't know what he's talking about?

cbalife

Post by cbalife » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:46 am

I love mistakingly doing angle shots when I'm trying to do a square pass.