Tich Degun wrote:Duplicate post removed
[tom_k]
Why!
Why!
Why!
Was it abusive?
Was it racist?
Was it rude?
NO! NO! NO! It was not. Then what is the problem? Maybe, because certain people in BFA (and their spoons) feel they are in power and NOBODY should dare to question them or criticise them even if they are wrong. (ask Dave Parrot)
I thought England was a free country, where people are allowed to express their views and opinions! Obviously not. It looks like you can say (write) what you like on this forum as long as you are part of a certain "club"

PS: REMOVE THIS POST QUICKLEY

Jonathan May
BFA Committee Observer

Re: What should the BFA be doing that it isn't doing now?

Post by Jonathan May » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:02 am

It was removed because it was a duplicate.

Hence "duplicate post removed".

Please do not post identical messages in several different places on the forum, or they may be removed in future.

I believe the post in question was identical to this post.
--
Manager, TeamGB.

Lucky

Post by Lucky » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:45 am

frogater wrote:
Tich Degun wrote:Duplicate post removed
[tom_k]
Why!
Why!
Why!
Was it abusive?
Was it racist?
Was it rude?
NO! NO! NO! It was not. Then what is the problem? Maybe, because certain people in BFA (and their spoons) feel they are in power and NOBODY should dare to question them or criticise them even if they are wrong. (ask Dave Parrot)
I thought England was a free country, where people are allowed to express their views and opinions! Obviously not. It looks like you can say (write) what you like on this forum as long as you are part of a certain "club"

PS: REMOVE THIS POST QUICKLEY
listen Mr Frogater, there is nothing wrong with this country, if you don't like it here then I suggest leave and go back to your own country. For your information, England is a free country, you get free housing, free schools, free benefits, you are free to bite the feeding hand, you are free to worship your god (or whatever to call it), you are free to crtisize other faiths, you are free to claim asylum as soon as enter this country and nobody will dare to question you in fear of offending you because of your "human rights"
But let me warn you, don't ever question the mighty BFA ok! Don't you know the BFA is a private club owned by Mr B.A. and his asssociates, and they can do what they like. Trust me, I've had first hand experience of that! Remember the ill feted Sky T.V. tournament, when the BFA's high priests unashamedly, and with clear racially motivated agenda refused to let me and other Asians to play in the tournament. Yet, they allowed all their Anglo-Saxtons friends to enter some of them had never ever played on or enterd any Tornado tournaments. The excuses they came out with were and STILL are pathetic
Kalsi

Jonathan May
BFA Committee Observer

Post by Jonathan May » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:15 am

Kalsi,

The BFA has no intention of censoring posts unnecessarily - and as a general rule there is total freedom of expression on the forum. However, you must understand that this forum is public. Your posts cast both the BFA and the community of foosers in a bad light.

More worryingly for the BFA as an organisation, your post above borders on slander. As the host of the forum, the BFA will have no choice but to exercise discretion in removing any slanderous material or it could find itself liable for civil action - which would endanger the entire future of the game in this country. The BFA is likely to act to protect individuals on the committee from legal action and to ensure the continued progression of the game.

The BFA as a matter of principle will not respond to allegations made on the forum against it or against committee members (past or present) and slanderous material will be removed. There is a proper channel for complaints and if you are unsatisfied with the response you receive then other legal options are available to you - I suggest you take legal advice.

As a side point, the unrelated post by Tich Degun - unless demonstrably untruthful (which so far does not appear to be the case) - does not appear to fall into this category and as a result there is no reason for it to be removed or edited by the BFA.

These comments are my own observations and are not endorsed by or approved by the BFA Committee.

Jonathan
--
Manager, TeamGB.