Rene pierre tabkes

Foosball chat / key issues and discussion
Dr Clam

Post by Dr Clam » Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:49 pm

Dr Pink,

Your reply is appreciated however I was hoping for some guidance in terms of a sum of money of which to offer our game show contestant in return for the Rene.

Any ideas on what model it is? Is it the Derby?

What is that kind of table worth?

What would be a fair price to offer her?

Dr Clam
Tap the pocket...

Poach

Post by Poach » Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:04 pm

Mase wrote:I "myself" prefer to play on Garlando, Tornado, Eurosoccer, Tec Ball, or Bonzini, after that i might consider a RP. Mase
OMG!! - This thing has no idea how most of these tables play, least of all Bonzini.  Am almost certain he can't tell the difference between his dining table to any of the above.  Anyway...

RP tables have a very different feel to Bonzini.  If you are not looking to compete seriously but want the "French" characteristics then buy it cos its much cheaper. If second hand I would pay no more than a third of its original price.

Bar Kick no longer distribute RP tables. They do Bonzinis now.

Mase

Post by Mase » Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:12 pm

Hey i know a tornado caroline i smashed you on it 9 - 2, oh and on Garlando i know that too i watched you get carried at warwick in doubles against me and sarah.

Be nice or dont post at all!!!

Chaz

Post by Chaz » Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:51 pm

Poach wrote:...This thing...
Was this really necessary? Do you have a rule where you can only post when smashed?

Dr Clam

Post by Dr Clam » Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:55 pm

Correct me if I am wrong but surely one of the aims of this forum is to promote the game and to create interest amongst those who enjoy playing it and may well be interested doing so at a higher or even competitive level?

If so how are those who supposedly “can't tell the difference between his dining table to any of the above” ever expected to do so when a) They get savaged for no reason or b) as Dr Dushra did, they receive a handful of replies that instead mocked his apparent level of naivety and do not offer an answer to the question?

By the sound of things Poach you of all people should endorse the idea of amateurs coming up through the ranks. That way you may well actually take a few scalps instead of getting your pants pulled down by the likes of Mase?
Tap the pocket...

Chaz

Post by Chaz » Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:31 pm

Dr Clam wrote:Correct me if I am wrong but surely one of the aims of this forum is to promote the game and to create interest amongst those who enjoy playing it and may well be interested doing so at a higher or even competitive level?

If so how are those who supposedly “can't tell the difference between his dining table to any of the above” ever expected to do so when a) They get savaged for no reason or b) as Dr Dushra did, they receive a handful of replies that instead mocked his apparent level of naivety and do not offer an answer to the question?

By the sound of things Poach you of all people should endorse the idea of amateurs coming up through the ranks. That way you may well actually take a few scalps instead of getting your pants pulled down by the likes of Mase?
This is a very good post.