foosball videos/ books

Foosball chat / key issues and discussion
edinburghfoos

foosball videos/ books

Post by edinburghfoos » Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:11 pm

for personal interest, but are there any videos/dvds/books that are good tutorials, or just general match coverage / showoff games.

i would probably bring these along to any society meetings i had for ppl waiting for a game or to for members to borrow.
i'l do all this later

Naked Snake

Post by Naked Snake » Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:16 pm

There are a few home-made videos, showing matches and shots/tutorials. Shovie has a lot of good material which he puts online. Also, you can buy professional DVDs from a company called InsideFoos - they cover the major Tornado tour in the USA (the 3 big events of the year including the World Champs) and as such have some great coverage (with commentary) of the best players competing against one another.

I think the website is just http://www.insidefoos.com , but if not it's easy enough to find online.

Also - have a look in the skills forum, there should be links to online videos. Finally, Dave Oates has made a compilationDVD showing some trick shots from different tables, as well as tournament coverage. This is available for 10 pounds I think. PM 'Oatsey' for details.

Mark
Just Cup Them

Oatsey

DVD

Post by Oatsey » Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:06 pm

Yes I have a Foos DVD which is a compilation of lots of different foos vids
and great to watch. Including the world champion frederico collignon in action and major event coverage.

If you PM me your address and find a way of giving me £7 at some point i'll send you a copy