2012 World Cup Captains Selected

NEW USERS READ FIRST - Registration info & help / Forum rules / Official BFA and BritFoos announcements
BFA Committee

2012 World Cup Captains Selected

Post by BFA Committee » Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:47 pm

The BFA has finished reviewing candidates for the role of captaincy and can now announce the results:

Rob Atha has been selected as captain of the Men's team.

Mayya Racy has been selected as captain of the Women's team.

Dave Ziemann has been selected as captain of the Senior team.

These players will be responsible for selecting the remainder of their squads for the World Cup in January - they are the people you need to impress if you wish to compete for GB in Nantes next year!

Thank you to everyone that submitted an application. We will be posting updates in the event of any new developments relating to the World Cup or National Teams, and would like to wish our three captains the best of luck at next year's competition.

Regards,

The BFA Committee

Martyn

Re: 2012 World Cup Captains Selected

Post by Martyn » Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:28 pm

I have decided for a number of reasons that I will not be available for selection consideration regarding the senior mens World Cup squad/team.

Though still a fair way away, may I suggest other potential players who know they wont be available post here as it will greatly help selection process.
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein