List of Entrants for Club Trophy at Warwick Open 2012

Tournament announcements + Results + Match Reports
Christopher Lyall
BFA Regional Rep - South West

List of Entrants for Club Trophy at Warwick Open 2012

Post by Christopher Lyall » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:12 pm

At the Warwick Open this weekend two separate but very similar club events are being run, both called the Club Trophy. There is the one being run by Warwick (rules can be found here), and as well as this the Warwick Open is the first tournament in the year to count towards the BFA Club Trophy (information can be found here).

In the pre-registration form you will note that you are able to specify a club that you play for. If you play for a BFA Club (that's one of the clubs listed below) and want your club to win a trophy or two then please state your club in the pre-reg form. This will automatically enter you into both competitions (that's the Club Trophy specific to the Warwick Open AND the BFA Club Trophy that lasts all season) for free. If you've already pre-registered for the event but haven't done this then don't worry - just pre-register again.

Below are a list of all of the registered BFA Clubs, and below each club a list of the players that I have down as playing for these clubs in the Club Trophy competitions, based on pre-registrations received, entries into the team event, and my own personal knowledge. If you think that any of this is wrong (you're not listed correctly/other people in your club aren't listed correctly) then please let me know!

Bath Blockfeet
(No players)

Birmingham City
(No players)

Bristol Table Football Club
Ben Mason
Rob Davey
Alex Shovelton
Jonathan May

Cambridge University Table Football Club
(No players)

Cheltenham Table Football Club
Simon Yeung
Louis Tan
Christopher Lyall
Luke Ashley
Grzegorz Zakowski

Darlington Table Football Club
Darren Warr
Matthew Warr
Callum Oakes

Isha Kingston
(No players)

Keele University Foosball Society
Richard Crump
Chee Meng Au
Niall Nugent
Laura Thirsk
James Watson
Josh Kaye
Steve Wheeler

Leicester Table Football Club
Tom Konieczny
Karol Chudzinski

Liverpool Table Football Club
Joe Bundy
Boris Atha
Jude Fitzgerald
Bobby Moss

London Table Football Championship
Charles Lesage
Will Hawkes
Andrei Russell-Gebbett
Mike Cohen
J-P Thompson
Alexandru Preda

London Table Football Club
Dave Ziemann
Mayya Racy
Stephen Lyall
Mike Amsden

Northampton Milton Bayer Table Football Club
(No players)

Oxford University Table Football Club
Graeme Addison
Stanislav Burlakov
Brodie Pearson
David Morgan and Jee-Ha Kim (Graeme please confirm if they are playing for Oxford?)

Pimlico Beer Garden Pub
(No players)

Rainbow Warriors
(No players)

Surrey Tsunamis
Andrew Nubbert
Tom Nubbert
Mark Nubbert
Spencer Powers

Tamworth Table Football Club
(No players)

The Dalston Babyfoots
(No players)

The Perse Table Football Society
James Littlefair
Matt Robinson
Jody Walding

The Southampton Rockets
(No players)

The Woodford Gentlemen's Club
(No players)

Warwick University Table Football Club
Stephen Cordle
Vincent Mok
William Leung
Franky Chau
Alex Millington-Marston
Tom Willetts
Robert Mandall
Mark Williams
Dean Bezlov
Tom Berry
Greta Skrupskelyte
James Kettle
Justus Laugwitz

Note for Nuneaton players: Pre-registrations have been recieved from four players listing The Royal Oak as their local club (Chris Haddon, Mark King, Saman Mohamed, Blake Ahearne). You guys first need to register The Royal Oak as a BFA Club before you can enter - please do so here!

Thanks,

Chris
www.fivebar.co.uk - Foosball Tournaments, Leagues, Shop

Graeme

Re: List of Entrants for Club Trophy at Warwick Open 2012

Post by Graeme » Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:49 am

Christopher Lyall wrote:Oxford University Table Football Club
Graeme Addison
Stanislav Burlakov
Brodie Pearson
David Morgan and Jee-Ha Kim (Graeme please confirm if they are playing for Oxford?)
I didn't think they'd be able to given neither lives within 40 miles of Oxford or visits 10x a year. Or am I misunderstanding how the club membership works? (i.e. once you're a member of a club can you stay a member even once you've left the area)

We have another player who is coming just for the team event. I'll get him to fill in a pre-reg form today.
OUTFC Secretary

Graeme

Post by Graeme » Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:51 am

Graeme wrote:We have another player who is coming just for the team event. I'll get him to fill in a pre-reg form today.
OK this is now done (his name is Fabian Choh). Do I have to do anything to register him as a member of OUTFC or is him putting on the registration form that OUTFC is his club good enough?

EDIT: Oops, I misread this thread and thought this was for entries for the team event... Since Fabian is only entering the team event it doesn't matter if he's down for playing for OUTFC for the Club Trophy since he's not in any of the relevant events.
OUTFC Secretary

Alex MM

Post by Alex MM » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:36 pm

Graeme wrote:
Graeme wrote:We have another player who is coming just for the team event. I'll get him to fill in a pre-reg form today.
OK this is now done (his name is Fabian Choh). Do I have to do anything to register him as a member of OUTFC or is him putting on the registration form that OUTFC is his club good enough?

EDIT: Oops, I misread this thread and thought this was for entries for the team event... Since Fabian is only entering the team event it doesn't matter if he's down for playing for OUTFC for the Club Trophy since he's not in any of the relevant events.
okay. He is down for playing for OUTFC in the Warwick club trophy automatically anyway. I assume it is the same for the BFA one :)